Thursday, July 31, 2008

What Dreams May Come...

Last night I had a weird dream; probably the first of many during this pregnancy. I know the women have the body changes that are happening but I also know that the men go through things to. Here is the weird/not so funny dream:

We were getting everything together to leave the hospital after having the baby. Family and friends were there and we had "baby in tow." The only thing is though, I do not remember anything about Jennifer going into labor, the trip to the hospital, getting Jennifer in a room, the delivery, or anything; nothing; notta; zip!!! I started asking Jennifer and she wouldn't tell me anything either. The only thing I knew was that we had a baby, it was a Boy, and I didn't know what we named him either?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

So, since I think only Ladies read my blog, did anyone's husband have any kind of dreams that they told you about? But here's hoping that mine will ONLY be a dream!

4 comments:

MindBloggling said...

It won't be long before you won't be dreaming anymore because you won't be sleeping anymore. Until then... Sweet Dreams!

Jamie said...

Hank had weird dreams some... but mostly it was me. Watch out though... men gain serious sympathy weight!

Mom said...

I don't remember Jason telling me about any dreams....but he may have. You'd have to ask him.

I remember one dream in particular that I had while preggo with my girl, last year...
I went into labor while at my OB checkup, so I delivered right there in the office, but I would not look to see the gender of the baby, so I woke up not knowing boy or girl.
Before this dream I had been told it was a boy, and I refused to believe it.

But don't worry you will know when labor happens, and you will know the baby's name.

And yes, watch YOUR weight!

Jen said...

What do you mean hoping?!?!?!?! All I have to say is you will remember!!!!!!