Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Surprise!!!

While out campaigning yesterday guess which door I knocked on??? Give Up??? The other guy that is running in my district. Surprise!

His wife was the one to answer the door. She told me her first name only but the tag on one of the cars gave it away. She was nice! The weird thing is that the whole time I am walking up the driveway I thought to myself that this was his house. I knew he lived in the area but was not sure exactly where? Then I saw the car at the council meeting last night and knew for sure that it was his house I stopped at.

Well, if he didn't know before, he knows now that I am going door to door.

I did get GREAT response from campaigning yesterday so that makes me feel good.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

You are really doing great on the campaigning trail...does it look hopeful to you?