Friday, July 11, 2008

Emotional...

Yes...Guys can get emotional.

The wife and I are not able to keep my vice presidents cat that we inherited when she passed away because I am allergic to him. Jim, my boss, is going to come pick him up Monday or Tuesday of next week.

I grew up with cats but I have been away from home since 1998. On top of that, I get to work today and someone in the office sent me a link to where you can go to al.com and sign the guest book of Sandra's from the funeral. (which was back from May 22). Reading the comments that people have posted and posting my own just really brought back MANY memories.

It is still hard to imagine that she is no longer here on earth. I know Heaven is far better than we can even think or imagine and Sandra is beholding her Maker.

Sandra, you are thought about often and will never be forgotten.

No comments: