Friday, July 11, 2008

When it rains...it Pours!

Yestderday evening we got a well deserved rain storm. It poured, and poured hard. I don't know why we can't just get a steady rain for about 3-4 hrs instead of a thunderstrom that brings strong rain and winds, but I will take what we get. It was raining so hard that the ditch that is in front of our house starting flowing over the top of the driveway to the other side of the ditch. I can't say I have ever seen it do that before?!

It is Friday and I have 1 hour to go before I get off from work. I am tired in mind and body. I think I am going to take a nap when I get home. We may go out with the wife's parents tonight for dinner.

Can you believe that our 2 year anniversary is coming up soon...July 22nd! Time has really gone by fast!

Since my lovely wife posted the info on her blog, I will share with you, but keep it underwraps until the middle of next week...:

It won't be long until I become a Daddy and Jennifer becomes a Mommy!!! Jennifer surprised me with the news the Wednesday of our cruise. We are going to the doctor on Tuesday to get everything checked out. Go to www.jenbsnyder.blogspot.com to read how far we believe we are, but of course we will know exact dates and everything after our appointment.

Jennifer has had the morning sickness and everything! We will let everyone know more news after the appointment.

Stay Tuned...

2 comments:

Mom said...

whoo-hoo!
Wonder if it's a he or a she.....or maybe twins!

Valerie said...

Congrats!