Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend Recap...

-Went grocery shopping on Friday (spent longer in the store than wanted to) My neighbor came over when I pulled into the drive. Needless to say, I never made it out to campaign. This was fine because I feel asleep on the couch so I needed the rest.

-Slept in Saturday until 8:25am. Could have slept longer but the phone rang and when I answered it no one was there. Lounged around until about 9:30, then a friend called and I meet him for Breakfast. (note: Please keep the Webb family in your prayers. These are people I know who's 25 year old daughter was killed in a car accident Friday night. The grandmother works here with me. It is very upsetting for the family as you can imagine.) Thank you for your prayers!!!
Got back home after breakfast and did some house cleaning. Went to the inlaws for dinner and then a friend (aka: second mom) and we talked until about 10pm.

-After church on Sunday we had lunch at the inlaws and then it was home where I did some work outside and then a friend and I went and put out some more of my campaign signs. "Painting the Town Blue!!!"

Now it is Monday! I WILL be campaigning this afternoon. Tomorrow morning at 8:30 we have our 2nd Doctors appointment. Stay tuned tomorrow about mid-day or afternoon for an appointment update.

No comments: