Monday, July 21, 2008

Campaigning

I will be out everyday campaigning away. Yesterday I noticed my competitions signs in different places and I have heard that he has stopped by a few places. I knew it was bound to happen but now I am just going to have to work even harder to make myself known to everyone.

I will have an article with pic in the Monthly monitor for August as well as in the Shelby County Reporter and Bham news; all with a pic. I really hope it helps!!! All I can do is get out there and keep doing what I am doing.

We got my parents moved into their new house. Did I mention how excited I am for them! And, my dad was surprised about his 50th bday party that was planned Saturday night. He had no idea! I will post pics tomorrow if I get a chance!

Hey, also...my brother and his wife are pregnant too! So here is how it will go:

My stepbrother and his wife will deliver in December, Jennifer and I will be February, and Michael and Amanda will be March!!! Babies EVERYWHERE!!!

No comments: