Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Exciting Journey

I just wanted to say again that I am REALLY excited about our "jeneric" that is forming more and more everyday.

Since I saw the ultrasound yesterday I look at Jennifer in a completely different way. It is just so amazing to know that there is life growing inside of her.

Each afternoon I am out campaigning until sometimes 8:30 like last night. When I came in Jennifer said that "little-bit" has been crying for me all day and that it's happy to see me. Come on now, you know it makes you smile. It makes me smile.

Jennifer is getting bigger each day and it is crazy that as of today we are already 11 weeks along.

I know most of you are "wishing or claiming" it to be a girl and that is fine. I know it will be "Daddy's little girl."

Just wanted to share my excitement again. And Nicole, the FIL is just as excited as well as my BIL. He wants to be kept updated just as much as the FIL.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Aren't women amazing?

Jamie said...

I know you will both be excellent parents! I'm excited! You guys should document with belly pics each month. Those are fun to have.

Mom said...

I agree with the belly pics....I am so glad I did it with my last pregnancy, I hardly have any from the boys...
I took one every 4 weeks, starting at 11 weeks, then once a week towards the end. It's fascinating to see the growth of the belly. Amazing. And then look back on the memories. Beyond amazing.

Valerie said...

I am so excited for you guys. I was checking the blog from 11:30am til ???? when I finally saw the email on the day you guys had the ultrasound.