Friday, July 25, 2008

What's in store???

Weekend schedule:

-Campaigning after work
-Stop by grocery store to shop. I would wait until Saturday but I hate going to the store on Saturday. I really don't like going on Friday but oh well.
-Will put out some campaign signs on Saturday morning.
-Do a little yard work
-Do some house cleaning...yes, I clean. And as Jamie said, I need to get over things not being clean or perfectly cleaned. I am working on it but can't learn over night. But yes, having a Baby changes not just things...but EVERYTHING!
-Rest!
-Maybe call up a certain friend I know who's mom and dad have a pool and see about going for a swim and a layout?!
-Church on Sunday
-Probably dinner with the inlaws
-Rest
-Put the trash by the road for Monday pick up
-Bed

So, is anyone doing anything exciting?

2 comments:

Mom said...

Bar-Hopping with the singles, kids with a babysitter.
hanging by the pool at the country club, ordering some drinks and food pool-side.
Watching some movies.
Church, then Sunday dinner with somebody.

Jamie said...

You are more than welcome to call Mom and Dad and invite yourself, honey bunch! :) You know my Mom would be THRILLED to see you!

My plans... hmmm... naptime (for Soph and maybe me too!), Space Chimps, swimming, church, housework... and the laundry NEVER ends.