Friday, July 18, 2008

Sick

So, the wife(mom to be) was sick all day yesterday. Poor thing! I hope she feels better today. I will call her later and check on her. She is starting to hope that she is pregnant with twins just so she doesn't have to go through this again!

So, what is my take if it is twins you ask??? I would be just as excited!!! Then I would ask from each of my blogger readers to, "PLEASE SEND MONEY!!!!" and LOTS of it!!!

Also, not only would we be getting a true "jeneric", we would also be getting a two-for-one, or as the CVSers know it...BOGO!!!

Everyone have a great weekend. We are off to my parents house this afternoon to help them move into their NEW HOUSE!!! I am excited about that and so proud for them!!! It really is a blessing. Thank you again Lord!!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I know all about being sick while preggo. It is AWFUL!

I sympathize.....

I remember I would throw up all day every day for three months...lost a lot of weight....was so thirsty and hungry, bad headaches, constant nausea, and just could not get out of bed....

I do not want to go thru it again and I can understand why Jen would not either...

Anyway...."jeneric" ! LOL

Nicole said...

congrats on the baby to come! Hope all is well!