Thursday, July 24, 2008

Much needed

Rain!

We have been getting MUCH NEEDED rain. Though, as always, it has come in the form of thunder storms and falls so fast that it starts flooding the roads.

Have I mentioned to you that I am EXCITED about becoming a Daddy. Everyone at church last night kept asking me questions and including, believing, that we are having twins! I hear that twins have to run on the womans side for that to happen and not the guys. But then I have heard it the other way around too.?! Either way, we are excited and are anxious about our doctors appointment on the 29th. If there is one heart beat...GREAT...if there is two...DOUBLE GREAT!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm thrilled for you guys. I know you will both be EXCELLENT parents! You just have to get over everything being clean! Ha!!

Mom said...

I don't think anyone really knows for sure how twins happens. I myself believe it is in te genetic code of the two cells when they fuse...

I only know of one set of twins in the family, Eric....Jen and Dani...

I would almost bet that that happened through their father, not our maternal side.