Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Minus one...Plus two...

My boss meet me at my house today to pick up Jazzy. If you remember, he was the cat that we inherited after Sandra passed away. Over the course of the month and few weeks he has been at our house I became alleric to him. I would get watery and itchy eyes and would sneeze.

It was really sad to see him go. Even though Jazzy has only been there a short time, I have gotten use to him being there. I hope that his new owners will love and care for him just the same. I know Jim will find him a good home.

While we were carring all of Jazzy's stuff to the car we spotted two kittens playing around on the deck. It seems that my neighbor's two black cats had babies and where else better to play than on my deck where their parents played at. I had to go tell my neighbors so he could come get them. The adult cats started hanging around when we first got Jazzy. Maybe now that he is gone, they will leave also.

No comments: