Wednesday, July 16, 2008

1st Baby update of MANY...

Good morning everyone!

The doctor’s appointment yesterday went very well. The Dr. is very pleased with how things are moving along and says that Jennifer is growing the way she is suppose to be. The estimated time of arrival for Baby is Feb. 22, but after the Dr. examined her, Jennifer may be further along than they thought or there might be “two” growing in there?! HA! (twins do run on my side of the family). Jennifer loves her Dr. and after I meet her, I do too. A nice lady and a Christian and very sincere.

We go back to the Dr. on July 29th at 8:30am to do and Ultrasound and get the exact date of arrival.

Jennifer has had morning sickness from the beginning. It is slowing going away and only the thought and smell of certain foods make her sick to her stomach. She is tired all the time and since she is currently out of school for the summer she sleeps almost all day.

Dad to be…me…is doing fine. Just having to make sure that Mama to be is HAPPY…I once heard, “Happy Wife, Happy Life”…and I’m a Happy Happy Man!!!

Thank you for your prayers and for your interest! I will keep everyone updated and try to spare the details that no one wants to hear.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I told ya, twins! LOL