Friday, January 23, 2009

Weekend Chores

Usually Men get a "honey-do" list from their wives that tell them what has to be done. Well, I create my own and here is "My" to-do list this weekend starting this afternoon:

1) Wash dog (tonight)
2) Clean bathrooms
3) Wash bed linen and all other laundry
4) Clean house - including dusting and sweeping and mopping the floors
5) Rake leaves - get assistance from neighbor boys who will drive their four-wheeler over with a yard sweeper hooked to it. (makes it quicker and they love it!)
6) Cover "crawl space" vents outside with stronger wire to keep any animals or rodents from getting under the house; the wind blew previous mess wire
7) Possibly wash car(s)

From the sound of it I bet you think I am "nesting!"(getting ready for Corban) HA! This could be, but the fact is, it needs to be done anyways!

1 comment:

Mom said...

and when you're done, come over here!