Thursday, January 22, 2009

NAP...

That is what I need...a nap!!! Zzzzzzzzzz! BUT, it's not going to happen.

I have 10minutes until I get off from work, then I have to take the dog by the vet. I am sure she is going to love me after that. Then I am going to go look at a dog fence/pen that someone in the city is selling to see if it looks good enough to buy. The size is 20x40x6 and the price they are selling it for is $350.00. I have searched around and Lowes is selling one for $219.00 that is a 7 1/2x13x6. WAY smaller for about $100.00 less.

I like the first size because we have a big yard and Zoe likes to be outside. When it starts warming up I want her to be able to stay outside during the day and I want to give her enough room to run and to use the bathroom and not have to sit on top of any "mess" that she makes.

If you are wondering, "Why don't we just fence in our yard?" The yard is BIG and we would probably have to take out a second mortgage to fund the project. HA!

Oh well, time to shut everything down and hit the door running!!!

No comments: