Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Counting down...

We are currently 35 weeks and 2 days pregnant with 33 days left to go!!!

Jennifer had an appointment yesterday and all went well. The doctor said she was right on schedule and the only thing she needs to do is watch her salt intake since she is swelling, which is normal, she doesn't need to eat things that add more to the swelling.

We have been enjoying watching Corban push, play and roll all over the place in Jennifers stomach. I am going to putting my hand on her and feeling him move all around but we are ready to have him here in person so we are getting more and more excited everyday.

His due date again is Feb. 22nd, which is a Sunday. I have been talking to him though and have been encouraging him to come on the Friday afternoon before his due date so we can spend the weekend in the hospital so that way I will not have to use some personal days for him because I know I will need to save as many as possible later on.

Something to leave you with...I am thinking of what my "birthing plan" will be. I will let you know soon!!! :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Your "birthing plan" is to do whatever Jennifer tells you to do.