Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I can live with that!

During pregnancy the woman develops cravings for different things.

Jennifer's cravings set in about a month ago which isn't too bad. Another thing that isn't too bad is what she is craving. The two things that she wants the most are:

French Fries, any style and Pancakes.

When shopping the day after Thanksgiving we went to Target where I saw they had a griddle on sale. I am REALLY glad I bought it because it has gotten its use already with those pancakes.

She also likes chips and cheese dip from the mexican restaurant and there has been one time that I had to actually go get some for her. And yes, of course I got some for me too. Remember, she is not in this all by herself. We are in it together...and my pants are letting me know! :)

No comments: