Monday, January 19, 2009

D-O-G

DOG...That is what D-O-G spells and that is what Jennifer and I got on Thursday afternoon.

Here is a Picture of Zoe:

Key Points about Zoe that made me decide to adopt her:

Loving, gentle, and HOUSE BROKEN!!! She also minds very well.

Her breed is half beagle and possibly lab or retriever or terrier? All I know, is we couldn't have picked a more perfect dog to adopt, or did she adopt us, to get before Corban gets here and will be a great dog for Corban.

Jennifer has been wanting a dog since we got married but we stay busy and having to get a puppy or a dog that we would have to train, etc. was too much. Then along came Zoe. She can dance on her hind legs too!

1 comment:

Jennifer Crawley said...

I can't believe you got a dog! Zoe looks very sweet and I'm sure she will be a great big sister to Corban!