Friday, January 30, 2009

Long, short week!

With work, funeral, and work some more this week has gone by fast and short all at the same time! I was in bed at 7pm last night. Along with the ticket I got in Florida I caught a cold. It is MUCH better today and I will be glad when it is all gone.

We have 23 days to go until Corban arrives. That is, again, if he gets here on the 22nd of February. Jennifer has informed me that this weekend she will be packing a bag for the hospital just so it will be ready. I am sure she will be adding to it each day. I might as well get the HUGE suitcase out so she can fill it up. :)

Not too much happening this weekend. I am hoping to get all the leaves out of the yard tomorrow. It isn't suppose to rain so I should be able to accomplish that. Other than the leaves, I hope to be resting! You would think I would be getting as much rest as possible before Corban arrives but I seem to be going the opposite direction from sleep.

We might possibly do our taxes this weekend to get it out of the way. Hopefully we will get some money back so I can tuck it away in savings. Last year we spent our money on the cruise we took. Which was a good thing since Corban is on the way. If you remember, it was during the cruise in June 08 when Jennifer told me that she was pregnant. How time flies!!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: