Monday, January 26, 2009

Dust Free...

I posted on Friday of all things that I had to do on Saturday. The only thing that didn't get done was the raking of the leaves. It was raining when I got up and rained for a few hours so the leaves were all wet so they will have to be cleaned up another day.

The house on the other hand is dust free. Really! I dare you to come to my house and find any dust. EVERY nook and cranny was dusted, wiped down and vacuumed and the kitchen, dining room and bathroom floors were scrubbed on my hands and knees. So you can also eat off my floors!

Yesterday our friends had a baby shower for Jennifer. I know she has said Thank You to everyone personally and on her blog but I wanted to say THANK YOU too. We love everything that has been given to us since we found out that we were going to be parents and love each of you that are helping make this soon to be new addition to our family wonderful! 27 days!!!

In other news: You all remember me telling you that I went to visit my birth father who was diagnosed with Metastatic Disease. Last Thursday my Granny called and said that hospice had come in and last night she called to tell me that he passed away. I will be heading to Florida this afternoon. Please keep my Granny in your prayers. This was her only child and he was only 52.

No comments: