Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HOW?

Please explain to me how a City, Birmingham-AL, Jefferson County, which ever it is, CAN NOT pay a sewer debt that is going to make them go bankrupt and cause all of the state of Alabama to pay for it, BUT they can spend $50,000.00 PLUS to put on an event so that people can take off from work and watch the inauguration of our 44th president? HOW?

Don't get me wrong, an inauguration is important BUT, how STUPID can one City/County be??? STUPID, VERY STUPID!!!

I bet I know what they are hoping for? They are hoping that if they do this they will be able to be part of that whole "redistribution of wealth" that Obama has campaigned about this whole time. HA!!!

In my opinion, everyone involved in this sewer ordeal and who let it get this bad should be FIRED!!!

No comments: