Friday, August 8, 2008

Working my way...

It has been a slow week on the Campaign Trail. I got out Monday door to door, Tuesday I went to a Police National Night Out to assist in anyway I could and plus to have my face out there. After work on Wednesday I had a meeting to discuss things about my campaign and then it was church. Yesterday it was raining after work and then at 6pm I had my Chamber meeting.

This afternoon I have to go pick up an armor computer desk that we bought. We got it at the thrift store for only $22.00. It needs to be painted. We will be painting it black. We decided, I think, to make the furniture in the babies room black and let the comforter, etc. be the colors; that way everything will really "pop" too. Since the computer will be staying in that room it needs to be black also, maybe, I'm still thinking!!! I just might want it to be some kind of accent color?!? I will take a before and after shot so you can see the difference. The current computer desk we have does not have any room on it and plus the wife can use it in her classroom.

If I do not hit the campaign trail this afternoon I will definately be out there tomorrow after, hopefully, a morning bike ride. Did you know the high in the morning is 60-65 degrees! Come on Autumn!!! I only have a few more neighborhoods to cover so I am doing pretty good. Still keep the elections in your prayers for me. I am out there to win and get in City Hall and work to improve the city.

Saturday afternoon/evenish is a birthday party and Sunday is church. Have a great weekend!

No comments: