Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Can't worry about it...

Okay! So, the previous post was about the "Monthly" messing up my ad, something I paid for. Thank you for your comments. I agree that decisions we make for anything in our life will effect other things. (even with voting) As I mentioned, it cannot be corrected before the elections but here is my conclusion:

I have worked hard during this campaign and am still working hard. Including yesterday where I spent 4hrs. and 15min. out campaigning. God knows the desires of my heart, He knows EVERYTHING!!! I am getting great responses from the people I am meeting and as long as they get out and vote, then by Gods mighty power and plan I will become City Councilman for District 2.

Satan knows this and he wants to do everything to discourage me, but I cannot allow it to happen. I have come too far to turn back now and I know what I have done since campaigning has not been done in vain.

This morning while getting ready for work Joyce Meyer was on and she was talking about fear sneaking in and getting our minds away from the Peace of God. So NO more! I will not allow satan to steal my peace and I hope that you do not either!

I wil continue getting out and meeting the people, proving to them that I am the man for the job, and giving them the correct information about me with what I hand to them at their door and let them see the Love of Christ through me.

So, will I win the elections on Aug. 26th? I am not telepathic, but one thing I know, "God knows everything!" He knows I want to win and I believe that his Will will be done.

Remember, satan has come to kill, steal, and destroy but God has come to give life, and give it MORE Abunduntly!!! What was posted is false information, but the truth will be shown.

No comments: