Friday, August 22, 2008

Again...

-
It seems that we have made it to another Friday. I just got back from lunch and it was nice outside. I could stand it being about 7 degrees cooler. I love the Autumn weather and I can feel the begining of it when I am outside.

This weekend is going to be busy. I will be helping my brother and his wife move and then spending some time with my parents. Jennifer has a volleyball tournament so it will probably be Sunday before I see her. Keep her in your prayers because she woke up this morning with a sore throat. She said some kids in her classes are sick. Pray for her healing. I don't want her sick and especially since she is pregnant. The next doctors appointment for Jeneric is Tuesday.

Tuesday is Election day. Keep that in your prayers as well. I'm hoping to WIN!!!

Does anyone in the local area like to play golf or know people who do? The Chamber is having their annual golf tournament on Mon. Sept. 22 and we are looking for some more teams to sign up. There will also be a Silent Auction on Sat. Sept. 20th that everyone is invited to. $5.00 at the door! All money raised for Silent Auction goes to the scholarship fund that the Chamber has where we present a scholarship to a deserving High School graduate.

Let me know if you want more info about the Golf tournament.

1 comment:

Mom said...

The baby is well protected from any bugs Jennifer may pick up. Medications can pass through, but not bugs, esp the "everyday" kind, like the sore throat. I should know, I have had that while preggo, along with other seasonal this and that.
Which brother is moving?