Friday, August 15, 2008

Campaign Schedule Update...

-
Well, it seems that I only have at most 5 more houses to go and see and then I am finished campaigning.

I hit the road yesterday after work and knocked on doors until 8pm. There was one neighborhood that I thought was going to take some "reading the map" understanding but it went better than I thought. I went to City Hall and looked at the HUGH map they had there to get better clarity.

Like I said, about 5 more houses to go and then I am finished. All I, and if you would also, can do is pray. The Lord knows the desire of my heart and He knows how much work I put into this. I really feel that I have had great response but I need the people to get out and vote on the 26th. Thank you for your prayers during this.

On another note, everything in "jeneric" world is moving right along. The next appointment is on the 26th, election day. Hopefully they will schedule 4 more weeks after that so we can return to see if "jeneric" is a jennifer or eric???!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I can't believe it's already time to start thinking about the ultrasound! So... are you mad at me?? I am so sorry!