Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Baby "Jeneric" Update

As promised, here is the update on "Jeneric".

The appointment was at 8am this morning and Jennifer called me at 8:30 telling me she was leaving the parking deck.

Everything is fine with the Baby. YEA!!!!!!!! The doctor did say though that Jennifer is border line Anemic. The solution to this problem is Jennifer needs to get MORE Iron put into her system. She has been on the prenatal vitamins from the beginning, but obviously she needs more.

The doctor told her to eat more red meats and fruits and veggies with iron in them. Of course since being pregnant Jennifer has avoided red meats because the thought of them made her gag! If this doesn't help by the next appointment they will put her on a supplement to give her what she needs. I have a feeling since Jennifer is a picky eater that they will just have to go ahead and put her on a supplement. (I hope that Jeneric is not this picky:)

I only spoke with her for a minute so I am not sure when our next appointment is but I know they scheduled one and I will let you know when it is. This should be the appointment where we find out if it is a boy or girl as long as Jeneric is cooperating.

Thank you for your prayers and for sharing this with us. I will keep you updated! And if I can remember later this evening we will do a "belly shot" and post it.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I am so glad Jeneric is ok...I just looked at the polls....this is really a bummer! I was hoping you would blow them away by far! To be so close is annoying and keeps me on the edge of my seat.