Monday, August 11, 2008

5:30am comes TOO early...

Friday after work I went and picked up the computer Armour. Along with that, I helped a friend with a mattress set she bought. I wish I had a camera because since we have an explorer suv and not a truck, even though I call it my truck, we had to tie the mattresses to the top of the explorer. TOO FUNNY!!! I felt like the biggest redneck but hey, you do what you have to do.

Saturday I was up at 5:30am to get ready for my bike ride. It felt so good to get out in the nice cool weather of 60 degrees. After my bike ride I got home, freshened up and went campaigning. I meet my second RUDE person while knocking on doors. Oh well though, they are out there so what are you going to do?

After campaigning I washed the cars, since they haven't seen soap in who knows how long? Then the wife and I went to a 5 year old birthday party. There were kids everywhere or all ages. I really can't wait until our "jeneric" gets here. It was just too cute to see all the kids with their daddy's playing around in the pool, etc.

Sunday afternoon I painted the armour. Don't worry, I remembered to take pictures so I will post them tomorrow if I remember to download them?! It looks really good. I decided to go with another color than black. It is a rustic/red color. It was also only five bucks because it was an oop's paint from the paint store.

5:30, on Monday morning, comes TOO early!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Do you mean Armoire?

Jamie said...

5:30 on any morning is too early for me!! Can't wait to see the armour.

Nicole said...

i really wanted to hear about the rude person at the door!