Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HA!

A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on I65 going into Downtown
Birmingham. Nothing is moving north or south. Suddenly
a man knocks on his window.

The driver rolls down his window and asks, "What
happened, what's the hold up?"

"Terrorists have kidnapped Hillary Clinton, Rosie
O'Donnell, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharp ton. T hey are
asking for a $10 million ransom. Otherwise they are
going to douse them with gasoline and set them on
fire. So we are going from car to car, taking up a
collection."

The driver asks, "On average, how much is everyone giving?"

"About a gallon of gas"


I don't care who you are...That's funny and you know it!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea, I thought it was. It's how I feel too!
LB is in the hospital, at Children's. Poor baby! Call me this a.m.

Nicole said...

lol