Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Rejected

I REALLY feel rejected. My friend Jamie told me about "getting paid to blog." She gave me the address and I went to it, filled out my information and it said that I would hear something within two business days, via email, if I was accepted. I think it has now been 5 days and NOTHING. Really makes you feel rejected!!! Unless the email they sent went to "Spam" I didn't get one. Come On! I can't even get a job posting about stuff and trying to get people to visit websites.

I am going to try again and see what happens.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I would love the e-mail/ website too. I sent a comment to Hank about it and never heard back from him. Maybe you will answer me! Obviously the group does not know good bloggers when they hear from them...don't fret, they are the ones missing out (;

Nicole said...

hahaha... i do it. try again.

Jamie said...

My acceptance went to spam, Eric!! Check that too. And it didn't come until week two! Don't loose hope, reject!