Friday, October 26, 2007

Weekend

The weekend is here. I can remember being in school and longing for the weekend to get here. There are still some work-weeks that I long for the weekend to get here, but not as much any more. Though I am only 28 years old I can tell that time is flying by so quickly! My calendar stays booked with so many things that have to happen each month.

Last night I had dinner with my New York friend, but not before the Explorer ALMOST left me stranded...AGAIN! I had stopped by a store and when I got back in the truck and tried to crank it, it almost didn't turn over. So on the way to dinner I stopped by Auto Zone and had them check the battery and it registered as "Bad Battery." So I had them put in a new one and then I was back on the road. "Have I mentioned before that I am tired of things with vehicles!"

Tomorrow I am going for a bike ride. Then tomorrow night the wife and I are meeting some friends for dinner, then after that it is off to a Halloween Party. The party is at our local Coffee Shop. I know the people that run the shop and they said even if I am late that I BETTER show up. And just incase you are wondering, I am dressing up for the party and NO, I am not telling you what I am going to dress up as. I will have pictures to post next week.

I am hoping for Sunday to be a Lazy Day around the house after church. I need to get outside and rake the leaves, etc.

This has been news in the exciting life of Bomba Days...Now You Know!!!

No comments: