Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Time of year!

We have been SUPER BUSY here in the spice world. Which reminds me, "Nicole, how did your meatloaf turn out with the seasoning?" 'Tis the Seasonings!"

I was reading Nicole's blog where she said she had gotten another job. It must be that "time of year." I am doing the same thing. Next Tuesday afternoon and all the future Tuesday afternoons I will start cleaning a ladies house that I know for the extra income. Any bit helps and especially during this time of year where EVERYTHING seems to get a little more expensive or the money just seems to go a little faster because of the extra things you are having to buy during these months. (i.e. presents, food for all the meals, sweets, etc.)

Speaking of making extra money; I emailed the payutoblog website again. I am waiting! Jamie said it was two weeks before she got a reply so maybe there is hope? And Jamie, how did the email read when it was sent to the Spam box? (just so I can keep a look out!)

Tune in next time...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I didn't make the meatloaf but I did use the lemon pepper seasoning on some baked chicken... i didn't get to taste it b/c I went to work that night but Matthew said it was good and to use a little more next time. I was afraid that I had used too much b/c i wasn't sure if it was as strong as it smelled - LOL.

I can't wait to use the cider mix... it will make my whole house smell yummy!

Jamie said...

When I got the confirmation from payU2blog, it came from a guy named Heath. And the subject was pretty clear. Something like 'Approved for payU2blog.'