Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Now this is Fall

The cool weather this morning is my favorite and I am so glad that these days are here to stay for a few weeks. (according to the weather channel). For those who did not know, Fall is my favorite time of the year.

What has been happening?:

Friday afternoon we got the Explorer back. Everything seems to be fine. I am of course listening for ANY and EVERYTHING.

Friday night the wife and I went out to dinner with some friends. Saturday morning Nicole, a blogger buddy, stopped by and got some seasoning from me. Which reminds me, Nicole, besure and let me know when you use some of them and how you like them. I did some yard work, burned my hand on the muffler of the lawnmower; not a good thing and especially not something that felt good. The hand is healing fine and I learned my leason.

Saturday evening the wife and I along with the mother-in-law went to her Aunt's birthday dinner.

Sunday was church and then home. I relaxed a little and then grilled some pork chops and then the bride and I went for a walk; something we haven't done in forever because we both stay so busy. Actually, this weekend was the most we have spent together in a while.

While we were walking we passed a house that had been foreclosed on. We both thought about how great it would be to be able to purchase the home, remodel it a little and then sale it for profit. You know, "Flip That House!" I think I am going to look into that.

Since Monday it has been work as usual.

Thanks for tuning in...

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I bought mason jars last night so now I have something to put the seasonings in.

Nicole said...

I did it!!! I cut the labels and slid them on the inside of the jars and poured the stuff in. My house now has this mixed smell to it. But I'm so looking forward to using the seasonings... I think I may do meatloaf tonight.

Mom said...

I hear a knocking sound coming from the northerly direction...I cannot for the life of me figure out where its coming from...sounds like it maybe someone's engine giving out.

LOL!

Nicole said...

Fall is my favorite season, too. The weather is just perfect! I'm loving it!