Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Things...

The Explorer is still at the Shop. I called them yesterday and told them to go ahead and start replacing the engine. And about the money, all I know is that it will be there when I have to pay for it.

Since the cost of the job is over $250.00, they pay for you to have a rental car. The vehicle that I am now driving is a....2008 Chevy Silverado crewcab. This sucker is HUGH! I like my Explorer and would rather not have to drive the Silverado because it only reminds me of the amount of money that is going to have to be paid on the Explorer, but I am enjoying driving the Silverado and more than likely it will be hard to give up come Friday.

I haven't decided if we will try and sale the Explorer when it gets fixed or keep it? I think I am going to take it Saturday and look at a few other vehicles and see if I can find a good deal. We will see!

My Bride's 27th Bday is tomorrow! Other than me knowing the date, it is an easy date to remember. 10/4...like what you say over a hand radio when you are confirming that you heard what the other person said. (10/4 Big Buddy!)

I have been busy all week. After work Monday I had a 5pm meeting, then a 6pm meeting. Yesterday I had a 4pm meeting and today I have a 4pm meeting. Tomorrow I have a 6pm meeting and then Friday I actually DO NOT have a meeting but we are going to dinner with one of my co-workers and her husband.

The meetings that I have been having deal with the Chamber, except the one today. Did I mention that I am President Elect for the Chamber next year? I know! I do not think they know what they are asking for!

No pictures of cute little babies to post or animals...We do not have any! Why you ask?:

a) We do not want any now!
b) We do not see each other enough to do "that" thing that "makes" babies!!! and
c) My wife is going to kill me when she reads this and then it will not even be an option.

Until again...If she lets me live!!!

No comments: