Monday, December 22, 2008

Things to pray for...

1) Jennifer has been sick for 3 weeks now. She is going to the doctor today for chest x-rays. The doctor thinks she has pneumonia but wants to see how much crud is in her chest. They have given her medicine over and over. Pray for her healing!

2) They are lying people off where my parents work. They work at the same place just different departments. They have already cut my Mother's hours back a whole day.(two days per paycheck). They called her in this morning to tell her that her name would be on a sheet with potential people to lay off at the first of the year. Pray that this DOES NOT happen.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I can relate to being sick...I've been dealing with all the congestion crud for nearly a month myself! I've been to the doctor twice. Sounds like she's got it worse than me, though. I will be praying, cause I no how miserable she must be!