Friday, December 19, 2008

Corban in 4D

Here are 2 pics of MANY that were taken yesterday of Corban in 4D! I will post more later but we still need to scan them to the computer.

The stuff on the right side of his face is the placenta. He would press through it a little to show more of his cheeks but he never came all the way through it. His head is on Jennifer's left side heading down. Maybe he is getting ready to exit.




During the video, which we did have recorded, he would stick out his tonge and constanly open and close his mouth. The tech said that he was drinking the ambiotic fluid but I say, "if he is anything like his mom and dad, he is talking." My Mother said I came out talking!

2 comments:

Myra said...

Eric, There is no experience like the experience of your first baby. You know I had 4 children and boy they have multiplied but with every new birth there is such joy. I thank you for sharing this wonderful time of yours and Jennifer's life.

Unknown said...

ahhhh...my sweet baby boy! I can't wait to meet him!