Monday, December 29, 2008

Another Christmas has come and gone...

The tree is down and packed away with the stockings, outside lights, deer, garland and every other decoration.

I have to say that we had a pretty good Christmas this year! (gift wise). We told each other that we would not spend a lot but I didn't keep my end of the bargain. Jennifer had been wanting a DVD Camcorder so I finally found one that didn't cost an arm and leg and bought it for her. If it had not been on sale it would have cost our "first born! aka: Corban"

Along with that she also got a purse:

I hid the camcorder inside the purse so the whole time she thought she was only getting one gift.

I did pretty good myself. I got a book called "Babyhood" that I wanted and I got a coffee mug. See:


I also got some footie PJ's:

Don't laugh! You know you want some! Jennifer said that she tried to find a matching pair for Corban but no luck. And guess what, they glow in the dark!

We also racked up from the in laws and other family via: belts, wallets, another purse for Jennifer, a Garmin GPS for the car, gift certificate to Bed, Bath and Beyond, etc. etc. etc.

Next year will be all about Corban which is going to be exciting in itself. Speaking of Corban, we only have 55 more days until he gets here. According to the calendar we are 32weeks and 1 day pregnant. I say we because, "I am going through this too!" :)

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and you were able to get a little relaxation. I just found out today that here at work they are giving us Friday off along with Thursday. It was just going to be New Years Day and we were going to have to come back on Friday. I am EXCITED!!!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Love the p.j.s...plus the camcorder will be great in the delivery room. you can record once the baby cries so Alex has (not quite) everything recorded of both of our kids...first bath...etc etc..not the x-rated stuff. Just the baby once she was out and on the table. Both of my girls love watching their "birth." (again, not the actual birth...we are not like that!)It is a moment each mom has frozen into her brain for each child...