Friday, December 12, 2008

On the Couch...

but NOT in the Dog House!

With Jennifer coughing these past few nights I opted to sleep on the couch last night. When we were going to bed she told me that she would sleep on he couch but yea right! Not only would I never hear the end of it from her, but the "Blogger World" would never let me hear the end of it. A prego woman sleeping on the couch, I would really be in the dog house. To let you know, it never entered my mind for her to sleep anywhere else but the bed. (just thought I would let you know!) Kudos for me right?!

I was surprised how comfy the couch is. I haven't slept on our new couch we got a couple of months ago. Not that I want to do it every night, it wasn't bad. So, note to self, "if I am ever in the "dog-house", the dog house is pretty comfy!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

when i was pregnant with the twins I slept on our couch some nights... it was easier for me b/c I could prop myself up. but my hubby didn't like it b/c it didn't feel right for me to be on the couch.

Mom said...

I slept on the couch plenty while preggo. I had the "itchies" and would keep Jason awake with the problem, I just couldn't be still. Since Jason had a bad back, and needed the bed to be comfortable, I didn't mind at all. I would watch TV and fall asleep. And I didn't have the itchies as long as I was doing something, instead of just lying in bed. Even watching TV would make them stop. WinWin for all!