Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to tell everyone to have a Merry Christmas!!!

The year has been busy and trying at times but God has been Faithful and has blessed Jennifer and I tremendously. One of the biggest blessings is the one that will arrive in 61 days!

About 4:00 this morning I went to the bathroom and when I came back I put my hand on Jennifer's stomach and Corban and I played for about 30 minutes. He kicked and pushed and rolled. It was so amazing!!! I can't wait for him to get here. Nine months has come so fast but yet so slow at the same time.

I hope you take time to realize how blessed you are and how faithful God is.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm sure Jennifer was so amused by you're 'playing' at 4 in the morning! let the woman sleep!

Mom said...

Did you try Febreeze on the rug? That stuff takes the smell out of anything.