Monday, March 17, 2008

Wind, Hail and Rain!!!

--
This is what happened durning the early hours of Saturday morning.(3-4am). Do you want to know how much of this I heard when I was sleeping???...NONE!!! I didn't hear ANYTHING!!!

The way I found out about it was when I got to church for the "work-day" some friends who live up the road from me asked if I had gotten any hail damage to the car because his car did get some. I asked "what hail?" Then they told be all about the storm. I talked to my neighbor across the street and they said it did hail and the storm was bad.

Well, my praise report is that I had no hail damage or wind damage to anything. Thank you Lord for looking after me when I was passed out. And incase you are wondering...I was not drunk!!! I obviously was lacking on some sleep. Good thing a tornado didn' come through.

Did anyone else sleep through the storm?

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hey--- join the club! I never hear anything in my sleep. :)

well, that used to be the case. Now I hear everything, except a storm, in my sleep.