Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Updates...

--
-Keep Amanda Barnes in your prayers. She is currently fighting some infections and it is still up in the air about a Pelvic surgery? Pray for peace over the family also.

-My father-in-law who was in the motorcyle accident is doing good. He had surgery on his left arm where they put a plate and screws and had surgery on his right hand where they did the same. Pray that he will have peace and be able to relax so he will heal. He is upset because all he can do is sit there and have people wait on him. Though it sounds fun, I think we do not realize how much we use parts of our body until we can't. I was thinking yesterday that we really are "Fearfully and Wonderfully" made by a loving creator!!!

-The Chamber is going great. I can't believe that we are already into our third month. Time is going by so quickly.

-No new news on running for City Council. I have a meeting Monday with a current council member to ask some questions, etc.

-The bride is busy as usual with teaching and volleyball.

-I am ready for the high everyday to be 75-80 degrees; enough with this cold weather!!!

-Don't forget to set your clocks AHEAD one hour this Saturday night; unless you are one who actually waits until the 2am or 4am the Sunday of to do that; which if you are..you are CRAZY!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

PLEASE tell Coach Jones that I said Hello! I love that man!