Friday, March 14, 2008

T.G.I.F.

Finally Friday!

This weekend is going to be busy as usual.

The wife is leaving today for a Volleyball tournament and will return Sunday afternoon/evening.

After work some of us from work are meeting at a restaurant to say "Goodbye" to one of our employees. This is her last day. She and her fiance have opened a business and she needs to be in the office and meeting Clients durning the day. We are going to miss her, but I am excited for them.

Tomorrow we have a work day at the church and then I will be helping a friend move some stuff from their basement to their storage shed. (Make a little extra money for our Cruise.)

We have our appointments made for Monday to get our Pass Port information filed and mailed. I am glad I called them back yesterday because when I first called no one told me that you had to HAVE an appointment; they only told me what time they were opened. We would have gotten there for them to tell us that they couldn't see us. Thank you Lord!

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: