Thursday, March 13, 2008

Vacation Time is here...

So, with our tax return this year Jennifer and I have been talking and we decided to just BLOW it!!! Since we have no children yet and there is really nothing that the money HAS to be applied to, not saying I couldn't find something to put it to, we have decided to do the following:



It is a 5-Night Caribbean-Western Cruise leaving from Mobile Alabama! We will be visiting Cozumel, Mexico and Playa del Carmen, Mexico.

I got my pass-port picture taken yesterday, the Wife is going today and then we have to go on Monday to the license office and send off for the pass-port. Lead time right now is 4wks so we are still in good shape.

I am excited and CAN'T WAIT...BUT, I am going to have to!!!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Hey wait! Why blow it? Spend it on me! I need some dough.

:)


Have fun!

Eric said...

Well Cuz...I thought about sending it to you, but that thought left really quick! Maybe next year?

Nicole said...

Jessica leaves Saturday and doesn't come back until next Thursday... they leave out of Tampa.

Nicole said...

Jessica leaves Saturday and doesn't come back until next Thursday... they leave out of Tampa.

Mom said...

You can get "feeted" jammies for grown-ups at LL Bean, and maybe even Eddie Bauer.