Thursday, April 8, 2010

Random Information

-Corban is almost 14 months old. He is such a ham and keeps us laughing. I love that little guy!
-The house is still on the market. Since I paid the $274.00 to list with an MLS I have had not bites on it. What gives?!
-Some friends who listed their house about a month ago has a contract on theirs. I am happy for them but I can't help but think, "when will ours sell?"
-I worry about things that never happen. I can play out the whole scenario in my head all for nothing. Don't get me wrong, I am glad they never happen.
-Jennifer's grandmother's funeral is tomorrow. I will be singing "What a Friend We Have In Jesus." One of Grandmother's favorite songs.
-I have enjoyed having BOTH vehicles paid for; though I did look at a vehicle online today that I could have bought. Priorities though...right?! ;)
-I am hoping to get a bike ride in on Saturday morning. I NEED it!
-There is a cloud outside my office window that looks like a dog.
-The grass needs it's first cutting for the year. If it wasn't for the weeds it wouldn't need it. Stupid weeds!
-I think I am going to shave my beard off this weekend. (shedding the winter coat!:)
-Needs to give the house a good Spring cleaning. I have allowed it to go these past couple of weeks which is hard for me because I am OCD.
-Did you know that if you drink pepto-bismal and don't eat or drink or brush your teeth for a while it will form a brownish/black color on your tongue.
-The thunderstorm today has washed away the pollen...for now anyway.
-Not sure where to go from here? (not refering to the blog)
-Told you it was Random Information.

1 comment:

guardsark@blogspot.com said...

Hello, how are you.May
God bless you