Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bike ride, grass cutting, school, praying...

I forgot to tell you that I was able to get a bike ride in on Saturday. I decided to only ride 15 miles since it had been a while since I was "in the saddle!" Surprisingly it was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. It took me a about 1hr. to go 15 miles. It felt great! I need to get a ride in every weekend so I can get back in shape. The next rides will be between 30-50 miles each and hopefully improving on my time.

I got one side of the yard cut yesterday. Corban is such a great little man. I put him in his swing and he watched me mow. I need to get to the front, back, and other side done. I wonder if he will let me put him in his swing again today? I have a meeting tonight so I am not sure if I will be able to get it done or not?

Jennifer is wanting to take online classes to get her Masters in teaching. I know she misses teaching and misses being a volleyball coach. Having her Masters will allow her to teach in the public schools and not just private. Be praying that she is able to get some Grants and other funding so we do not have to take out student loans. We are already paying some and I would like NOT to add to them.

There are many things that I am praying about. I really feel right now that I am standing in place watching the world go about its day to day and all I can do is watch it happen. I want to participate but I can't seem to move my feet and join in. Don't get me wrong, I am doing stuff but I just feel that none of it is productive or making a difference.

No comments: