Monday, April 5, 2010

It's not the employee's fault!

Friday I took my 13 month old Son to his 1st McD's trip. When we walked in I looked around for a high-chair and could not find one. I asked the employee behind the counter if they had one. Here is how the conversation went.

Me: Do you have any high chairs.
Girl: No.
Me: Seriously.
Girl: I have never seen them.
Me: Seriously! A place that is considered a child friendly place, has a play ground for children, has no high chairs!(being said with a very sarcastic tone)

About that time a lady that looks to be a manager came around and said, "what is it?" So I said to her, "you don't have any high-chairs?" She said, "yes, they are on the play ground." I said, "Oh...she(pointing to the employee) said you didn't."

I don't blame the employee. I blame the manager lady. She is also the manager lady that when I went to get our sundae for dessert only put fudge on the top instead of the bottom and top. When the same employee said, "he wanted fudge on top and bottom the manager said, "well, you didn't charge him for extra fudge" as she proceeded to hand me the sundae. So now it's my fault that the employee screwed up.

All I can say is that the manager lady better be glad that I had my Son with me or that is was Good Friday...cause I was trying to be good...which I think I did pretty well at trying to be good. Truthfully, I didn't need the extra fudge anyway; but I still wanted it.

Oh, also, later that evening I had a guy cut me off in traffic. I normally would blow my horn but I thought I would be "Good" again. Well, everything was fine and dandy until he and a passenger in the back seat shot me a bird. Well, I laid on the horn as a way of saying THANKS A LOT!!!

It was then that I noticed the Christian Jesus fish, with the name JESUS written in the middle, on this truck that just cut me off and shot me a bird. Since the weather was nice, our windows were down and he was staring out his window at me so I stuck my head out and told him, "I notice you have a Jesus fish on your truck. I am sure that Jesus is VERY happy with you and how you shot me a bird." Well, he didn't have much to say after that. He sort of tried to say, "Yea, well...I bet He is happy that you...uhhh...blew your horn at me." I am sure the guy went home and removed the Jesus Fish from his vehicle.

1 comment:

Fayth said...

I think that Jesus appreciates you saying something to rude-bird-person about his fish and his bird. People should really think before they put Jesus fish on their cars. If you really love Jesus you don't want to give him a bad name by being an incredibly rude driver...