Friday, March 19, 2010

Sunny Skies

It is so nice outside that I didn't want to come back from lunch. I see nothing but blue sunny skies as I look out my window...FINALLY! It is only going to last today and tomorrow but I will take what I can get.

I opened up a couple of windows at home and put the dog outside. Zoe, our dog, is so funny! When I chain her up outside she lays down on the ground and doesn't move. I guess she thinks she is in trouble because normally that is why she gets chained up but I told her that there is no reason to be inside on such a nice day. I wish someone would chain me up outside! :)

The truck in is need of a good bath so I guess I will be washing it this afternoon when I get home, which will give me a reason to be out in this beautiful weather.

If you remember from a previous post you will recall that the wife and I are sneaking away this weekend for a "rendezvous." She knows now that we will be heading to Atlanta to visit the Ikea store and visiting with my brother. I haven't told her anything else but she is a smart one so I am sure she knows what kind of place we will be spending the night at. I am just looking forward to a nice get-a-way with my Bride, which will be my bride for a total of 4 years so far this coming July 22nd.

Also, the St. Joseph statue that I ordered came in yesterday. If the wife gets home before dark we will follow the directions of burying it in the yard and pray!

Everyone have a great weekend! Put off all the inside chores and get your butt outside as much as you can and enjoy this weather!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

just stopped by to catch up... hope all is well!

Fayth said...

I am so glad you treasure your wife! And it is great that the two of you are getting time together away from your child. I hope that you can continue to have fun, romantic dates even after number two has come along.