Friday, March 12, 2010

Does my butt look big...

...in these pants?

I "heart" food. I can eat, eat, and eat! Chocolate is one of my favorites and it is hard for me to pass it up but starting today I HAVE to start skipping and putting the fork down.

I gained weight while my wife was pregnant with our Son and lost a few pounds after but have gained it all back plus some! I cannot afford to gain any during this second pregnancy. The pants are already tight, some which I can't even button, and I just don't like the way I look or how I feel. I refuse to go out and buy more clothes. I also think that once I turned 30 last September that any metabolism that I had went away.

I also MUST pick back up my bike riding. When I ride I usually go about 30-50 miles each time and though it sucks sometimes during the ride I always feel great afterwards and it is a great way to loose the weight.

So, here goes the dieting. Not the only eating salads and no sweets diet, just a diet where I eat less of something and not as much sweets and where I get back on my bike and burn these pounds off. I can do this! I use to wear a size 34 pants and I dropped to a size 32; which is what I am now squeezing into.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

daniel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.