Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Random information!

My Dad finally got a job! He started yesterday. He called me last night excited about it. He has to go in at 4:30am but gets off at noon. It may be early but once he gets home he has time to take a nap, get up and do whatever, and then go back to bed by 8pm. I am proud of him! Thank you Lord for providing a job which is helping my parents financially but also helping my mother mentally.

We still have the house on the market. The current price is $117,900.00. We have lots of interest and have had one serious offer but it fell through because they could not get financing. I know a buyer will come and I'm not worried about it I am just wanting it to happen now! But that is our mentality...I want it and I want it NOW!

I have considered doing a lease to purchase agreement. I have done my homework on this route because for just as many people want to buy the house the same amount want to lease to buy. I had a company contact me that will list the house, FREE of charge, and run the credit, etc of the potential buyer. They will then email me the info of the buyer(s) and we then have the right to say yes or no. Go to this website and find out more about it: www.renttoownmarket.com
I have done everything but do a BBB check on them. I have also had a friend look it over and everything seems legit.

I think the way they get their money is from the buyer paying a fee and possibly through the sell of the home, which again, the buyer has to pay. The guy from the company made to sure to tell me that I would have to pay NOTHING and that once a contract is drawn up I can have my own closing attorney look at it if it makes me feel better. If I chose to go this route I want the lease to purchase agreement to be one where at the end of 3-5 years the mortgage is sold to the buyer and out of my hands. I don't want to hold the mortgage for the life of the loan.

I can't believe Easter is right around the corner. Time is going by fast. Incase you do not know already remember that you need to set your clocks an hour ahead before you go to bed on Saturday night. (we spring forward!) Maybe this will cause Corban to sleep longer or make me think that he is.?!

I am having a Gold Buying Party at my house on Saturday March 27th from 11am-1pm. Refreshments will be served. If you are interested in attending let me know and I will give you more details and directions to the house. The more gold you and I sell, the more money goes to Relay For Life (Amercian Cancer Society). So, come support the Fight/Cure for Cancer!

Okay, I'm finished for now.

No comments: