Thursday, September 25, 2008

Much needed...

I am taking a vacation next week. I am leaving Sunday and will return on Friday. It is a MUCH needed vacation. I have changed the week twice and even though I could find many reasons to post-pone it again, I am not. Something will always come up and like I said, "I NEED a vacation!"

I will be heading to Florida to visit with both sets of my grandparents and to visit my cousin which is: www.tallahasseelassie4.blogspot.com/

Due to school and volleyball Jennifer will not be going with me. She isn't thrilled about me leaving her here but then again she never is. I told her to call a friend to come over and stay with her a couple nights or call her mom. (have a slumber party!!!)

About 30 minutes ago I was sitting on the couch with the wife and feeling the Baby Boy moving around. Have I said already how awesome that is and how excited we are?! Hmmmm?

We went to Walmart earlier and bought a newborn Cardigan, Cap & Pant set for the day He comes home from the hospital. I said "He" because we are still trying to pick a boys name. We have a few to pick from, we just want the right one. We also looked at the other Boy stuff. So much to choose from! Jennifer of course wanted to buy almost everything but I told her to register for it. Yup, that's me, thinking ahead!!! HA!

I guess I will be signing off. I am tired and need to do a few more things before I head off to bed.

Until again...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Just for the record I didn't want everything.... but I did want the memory book thing......