Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Planner...

Yesterday afternoon and today I have been working on my new planner for 2009. I do not have a "black berry" or anything of the sort. To tell the truth I probably wouldn't like it. 1)Because I am not into electronics and do not have to have the top of the line gadget and 2) When I look at the month of September for example I like to see the whole month at one time and see what I have coming up, without having to scroll or turn pages. My monthly planners have the whole month from the left page to the right.

So the birthdays, anniversaries, etc have been marked in the 2009 year; which are a lot by the way. It won't be long until the sections with nothing in them will start filling up. Some of them being filled up with doctors appointments etc for "Jeneric".
Which reminds me:

"Jeneric" is growing as he/she should. Jennifer said yesterday that she felt it move. I can't wait to fill it. We go on the 24th of this month at 8am to hopefully find out if Jeneric will be a boy or girl. From there I will be able to start getting the babies room in order. Did you know that we are 16 weeks and 2 days along and only have 166 days left until the due date! And guess what...YOU are getting to share this experiance with us. You should be proud!!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Well, I hope you've filled in my birthday!

Eric said...

When is your birthday again?