Monday, September 22, 2008

Silent Auction

The Chamber had it's 1st annual Silent Auction this Saturday night. It went GREAT and I am not sure yet how much money was raised but it should be a pretty good amount. Jennifer and I helped out a little with the following items:



The book bag is a Life Is Good brand and we got it for $34.00. This will be the diaper bag for "jeneric". Which by the way, we go on Wednesday to find out what the sex is?!!!

The picture was one I liked. I do not think Jennifer likes it as much, other than the colors, but she is a GREAT wife and never said anything. The picture was originally $400.00. The picture place that donated it had it marked down to $200.00. I purchased it for $30.00. That's right!...$30.00. Talk about a steal!!! I like it though. I hung it in the kitchen. The walls in the kitchen are chocolate color and it looks really good.

Today we have the 6th Annual Golf Tournament. I am leaving work at 11am to attend that. And no, I do not play. I will be driving around on a cart taking pictures.

No comments: